Pages

Friday, May 29, 2009

I Am Legend

Jason and I watched I Am Legend last night. I spent most of the time with my face buried in the couch. It was scary yo.

I am not a scary movie person. I hate the scenes where it's dark and something is about to jump out at the main character you have grown attached to. Give me a You've Got Mail or Nacho Libre over that scaryness anyday.

I will say I enjoyed Will Smith's character. He was too funny. I liked the scene where he is mouthing the words to Shrek. Funny.

The story was also more complex than I thought it would be. There was a lot more background information given than I thought there would be.

Will had some elements of Jesus' character in him. He wanted to save others- to sacrifice himself for the good of other people. There is a lot to be said about the bravery portrayed in this film. I think Jesus was brave. To take on my sin. To save me.

If you haven't seen this movie and you like them scary you should check it out. Good scary stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I also liked it even though I'm not into scary stuff. You know what else I liked? Signs with Mel Gibson. I love how he shows that aliens AND God can exist....even though I'm not sure I believe in aliens, but for those who do...haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...