Pages

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Whew!

I catch myself sighing all the time lately. I think it has become a habit to help me cope with my busy schedule this last semester. This week was a doosy. It came to a head on Wednesday night when I took my Statistics final that was 3 hours long. I took every second of that 3 hours and still did not finish my test. I was a little dissapointed in myself for not finishing, but the more I thought about it I was proud of myself for even getting through the class. It was hard!

I also took an Elementary Praxis test a few weeks ago. I received the scores Thursday and found that I had passed with excellence. I am pretty proud of that too.

I am so glad that I met all the goals I set for myself, but I am ready for a break. My plans for this week are to head to ACAC for a yoga class and a fun Zumba class. I miss getting to let go and have some fun at the gym.

And to top it all off, my awesome Dad is coming to see us for Christmas. All the way from Florida. I am stoked. He has a great sense of humor and a lot of personality.

Now I can stop sighing and start enjoying.



Dad, Jason, Ben, and Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...