Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

Too funny

Ethan has recently learned to turn over from his back to front..... this an important part of my story.

We had a stimulating evening last night- that's what Jason and I like to say when Ethan is overwhelmed by all the things going on around him. :) I nursed him like usual at bedtime. And unlike usual he was wide awake afterwards. No problem though. I put him in his crib and knew he would fall asleep soon. I left to go get ready for bed myself-- Ethan's room was unusually quiet for an awake baby. There was no talking or cooing. This made me suspicious. I thought- mabye he fell right to sleep. Wrong.

I went in to check on him and he had turned himself over and scooted all the way to the opposite end of the crib! I said "What are ya doing bud?" . He just smiled at me and laughed. I picked him up, gave him a kiss, and put him back on his back.

After a few minutes he whined and cried a little. I went in and put my hand on his tummy and he fell asleep within a few minutes. :)

Now that Ethan can flip himself both ways, life may get a little more exciting....Let the acrobats begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...