Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Night Night

Ethan is so fun. Last night we were putting him to bed and Jason started to play his animals that make noise. Ethan thought it was the best thing ever....



I have started praying this verse over Ethan. I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth. 3 John 4. People ask me if I am praying for Ethan's future wife. I respond by telling them that I am praying for his salvation first. It would give me no greater joy than to know that the little boy that I love is securely in the hands of my Savior and my God.... to know that Ethan understands the depth and breadth of love that God has for him. That it even outdoes Mom and Dad's love for him. That would make me so happy! I pray that this is true for Ethan one day. Then, I will start praying other things for him. Right now, that is the most important prayer coming from this Momma to her God for Ethan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...