Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

That's My God

God is so good. Some friends of ours had a yard sale this weekend at our church.They are adopting a child from Uganda. You can visit their blog to find out more. I went to help sort some clothes on Wednesday afternoon thinking it would be easy peasy. I walked into our church and it was wall to wall stuff. Amazing. Furniture. Books. Video game systems. Clothes. Home Decor. You name it, it was there. I was blown away by the shear amount of things that were donated. A friend and I sorted through little girl clothes and it took us over an hour to get through the mound of stuff. And that was just little girl clothes.

April and Chris went from this much stuff on Monday.....



To this much stuff by Saturday.....




It's amazing to see God's hand on someone. To take faith so simple and blow them away. That's my God. A God who loves us with an everlasting love. That cares for each and every thing we care for. Who hears us when we pray and answers us. Who takes a little yard sale and shows off and shows my friends how much this adoption matters to Him. That's my God. I am so glad to be counted as one of His children.

Praise the Lord, all nations! Extol Him, all peoples! For great is His steadfast love toward us, and the faithfulness of the Lord endures forever. Praise the Lord! Psalm 117

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...