Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

What's in a name?

Have you ever googled your name? Well, when I created this blog one of the things that was promised to me by google included that when people google my name this blog will appear as a search result. So, of course after signing up, I googled my name. What appeared was a little surprising. I discovered that the blog did not show up- at least on the first page of results and that the first link that showed up was for ratemyteachers.com. This was very shocking to me since I have been teaching for a mere 3 and 1/2 years. What are students doing rating me? And being a public school teacher, does it really matter to other students how I am rated? They will not get to choose whom they have as a teacher. Putting all of these thoughts aside, I clicked on the link with an open mind. I did not know what to expect. I am happy to report that the one person who rated me gave me really great scores. Here is the link if you would like to check it out. http://www.ratemyteachers.com/schools/texas/irving/travis_middle_school/faith__vandever

I definitely needed this today. Thanks whoever posted this rating. I appreciate your rating of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...