Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Back in the swing of things

I started back to work yesterday-- as did all teachers in Charlottesville. I feel far behind a lot of other teachers. I am still pulling my room together and unpacked my last box yesterday. I am glad that I have a week until kids come. I'll be ready by then. I better be, right?

I found out that I have 3 kids this year that are different from any previous years. I know their parents. That is very Charlottesville. :) I am excited about that. I get to know these 3 people as parents as well as friends. It should be good.

Well, I'm off to a full day of sitting and listening to people talk about teaching practices. Hopefully, it will be a good day. Our small group is tonight (yea!) and I get to have lunch with my mother-in-law. So, I have a few things to look forward to.

2 comments:

  1. c'ville is a small town. I just saw two peeps from Portico on the Corner and one guy at PVCC last night from Portico. AND you'll know your stat professor this fall!! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?!! You were always "knowing people" in Houston too!! It's your magnetic personality!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...