Pages

Monday, September 14, 2009

Sadness

I found out today that a girl who worked at my school lost her baby. She carried the baby a full 9 months and lost it yesterday. I don't know why-- but I am so sad for her. Please pray for this girl and her family. I can only imagine what that must be like. She decided to stay home to take care of her little girl- her first child. So, now she is home alone without the baby she was so looking forward to mothering.

I don't know what else to do- prayer seems like the best option. Only God knows her more than anyone else. He knows what will comfort her and bring her peace. Himself. I pray she sees Him. Even in something this hard.

2 comments:

  1. oh wow, Faith. let me know if there is anything I can do. I will be praying for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so so sad. I will pray for her. One thing I have learned is that you can never go wrong sending a card. Even if she doesn't know you very well, it can be a comfort just knowing someone else is sad for you. :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...