Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

10 years

It is crazy to believe that we have been out of high school for ten years. Jason has his 10 year reunion this summer. Now that we live in Charlottesville, there is no excuse not to go. It will be awkward for me, seeing as I know almost no one that he graduated with.

Jason was the class president of his graduating class. He shared the office with a girl. I asked him if he was supposed to plan the reunion and he said the SEC president was supposed to, which was another girl. A few weeks after I asked him, the girl he shared the office with facebooked him and asked what she should be doing. Ha!

It's good to be older. I like where I am now in life. I would not go back to high school for anything. But it will be fun to step in Jason's high school shoes for one night.

Correction! After I wrote this I questioned Jason a little more....

He was the student council president. A different guy was the class president and one of his two jobs was the reunion. Two girls have taken over for the class president and have gotten the ball rolling. They are planning the whole thing. I am looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...