Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Tying the Knot!

My brother is engaged! WOOT! I am super excited for him. He and his beautiful fiance just made this wedding website. They are getting married in Novemeber. So, I will be headed to the one and only lone star state for this event.

Ben jokingly told me that he was going to beat me at something. I finished college before him and got married before him. He said he was going to beat me at having kids. And so he will! He will be a husband and a stepfather in November. :) I love my brother.

The more and more I talk to him the more and more he reminds me of my Dad. He talks like him, thinks like him, and even is starting to look like him. This picture did it for me. Ben is Dad. Ben is going to be a Dad soon, so I guess that's good. :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...