Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

Shorts

Spring come quickly! Yesterday was a glimpse of what is to come! I wore shorts or a skirt for most of the day. It was glorious. I miss warm weather. I miss the sunshine. I miss the carefree wardrobe that warm weather brings. No socks, layers of sweaters and shirts, no gloves and coats. Wonderful.

Jason and I went and kicked a soccer ball around yesterday. Then he attempted to teach me how to throw a frisbee correctly. I taught myself. It works but not all the time and looks crazy. Since we are planning on playing some Ultimate Frisbee with friends this spring, he wants me to get better. We'll see.

I am so thankful for spring. How can we not see Christ in this? He took something dead and made it alive. I am ready for the season of new life. :)

1 comment:

  1. I am right there with you, girl. I like a few blistery cold days of winter, cuddled up inside my house with a good book and a warm cup of tea or something. But, then there gets a point where I think enough is enough, and I just want to be able to do things OUTSIDE! Go hiking, go on walks, go to the park or the lake. Spring (aside from the fact that it brings out the worst in my allergies) is without a doubt my favorite time of year. I love the fresh newness of everything. And good luck with your frisbee lessons. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...