Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

Last Day O School

Today was the last day of school. Whew!

Some of the highlights of my week have been:

1. One of my students told their mom that she "wants to be a Social Studies Teacher like Mrs. Vandever" when she grows up.

2. Being told from some of my most brilliant kids that they loved my "lesson plans" this year, that they were "never bored", and looked forward to coming to my class every day.

3. Walking to the park with our kids yesterday and one said, "this is the best day of my life!" very sincerely.

4. Watching a group of my students include a 6 year old in their basketball game at the park.

5. Getting to leave today and know I won't have to go back Monday. I need a break. :)

I will return next Thursday to start summer school. Until then, I will enjoy my 3 day vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...