Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Getting Ready with Prayer

Hebrews 11:6
And without faith it is impossible to please Him (God), for whoever would draw near to God must believe that He exists and that He rewards those who seek him.

What a truth. I am holding onto that truth right now.

So, any day could be the day that I go into labor. Apparently, bringing the worst pain I have experienced in my life. I need to pray a lot right now. I need strength and encouragement from my Heavenly Father to make it through.

Last night, we had our community group (our small group with our church). We split up guys and girls for the second half and share our prayer requests. Then, we  pray for each other. Last night, instead of praying for everyone, they all wanted to pray for me specifically. How humbling that these women would want to pray for me and what is coming this week! I was and am so encouraged. Hearing their prayers was like hearing the heart of God. They were praying things for me that I had not even thought about. It was really sweet. I hope that God will reward our seeking of Him together last night!

I also wanted to post a few pictures from the surprise shower that these same women threw for me a few weeks ago. I was beyond shocked. They got me good. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...