Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Rest, Nest, and Wait

I decided against the castor oil. So what does one do when they are 40 weeks and 4 days pregnant? Rest, Nest, and Wait.

Today I took a nap. Then I cleaned out the freezer, cleaned the bathrooms, dusted the house, and am currently doing laundry.

I'm ready to meet this little guy. I saw a friend of mine who was due after me had her baby. She posted some really sweet pictures on facebook. I was a little jealous. Ok- I might have said- that's not fair! Instead of - Yay for them! Oh I am so ready to have this little man.

If he doesn't come by tomorrow- I'm sure we will be inducing Monday or Tuesday. Our doctor does not want me to go past 41 weeks. He doesn't want the baby to get very big and the placenta to be put under too much stress.

Hopefully I will be posting some pics of a baby soon!

2 comments:

  1. Faith! I have loved reading your blog. I admire you for patiently waiting for your little boy to come. I can't wait to see pictures, I'm sure he will be perfect. You're in good hands with Dr. Wolanski :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you're gonna be a mommy!! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...