Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Milestone...

How I love me some warm milky breath and some soft baby skin! Ethan is my favorite - after Jason of course. :)

He learned how to grab his feet on Sunday. I was so glad he started doing this when Jason was home. He has not been able to see Ethan do something for the first time, but we both witnessed Ethan doing this for the first time Sunday morning.

Then that was all Ethan would do. Changing his diaper, laying on the couch, even in his Bumbo seat- he reaches for his feet. In fact, every time he got up last night- he was grabbing his feet. Crying, eyes closed, in the dark, grabbing his feet. It was so cute. I wish I had one of those night vision cameras to catch it.





He is getting close to rolling over from his back to his tummy. I thought he was going to do it today but he didn't. These milestones encourage me and get me excited about the person Ethan will one day grow up to be. It's so amazing to see him do something for the first time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...