Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

5 Months Along

I am already 5 months along in this pregnancy and I have not blogged about it. Let me fill you in.

I am not a fan of maternity pants. Why can't they stay up? I am constantly feeling like I need to pull them back up to my waist. Luckily, I go to the bathroom often enough that I don't have to do it front of anyone else.

I am having some cravings. Bread and butter pickles, twix bars, and lots and lots of water.

I am working out more with this baby.... and I feel much better. Working full time as a teacher last pregnancy  meant little time to work out. Now, I can work out during the day and more often. I feel so much better this time around and have more energy. It helps me carry the screaming toddler out of Bodos when I need to. :)

I forgot how large I will be. I already have stretch marks and the looks of a basketball in my stomach. I vaguely remember not being able to get very close to the sink to wash my face last pregnancy... and I think that time may come sooner with this baby. I am already pretty large and am only 1/2 way through. Sadly, I don't have a pic of my belly yet. I still need to do that. Soon I will.

I am thankful. I am so thankful that I get to spend time with Ethan and be his mom. I am so thankful that I don't have any huge worries about health or finances. I had a homeless woman approach me today and ask for some money for lunch-- I thought-- that must be so hard and so humbling to have to rely on other people for a meal. I wonder what her mom would do if she were here. Love her better than I could most likely. I was hurting for her. It made me thankful for something so simple as not having to worry about where my next meal would come from. For those simple things, I am thankful. And for the big things, I am thankful.





1 comment:

  1. So great to find this blog of yours today! I am happy you are happy & enjoying more energy this pregnancy! A nice surprise for you I'm sure! You have been a GREAT mom to Ethan. I have no doubt you will do just as wonderful with a second baby blessed to have you for his/her mom!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...