Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

Best Show on TV

This show is possibly the best on TV. I have cried and laughed every time I have watched it. I am so touched by stories of people's perserverance amidst tragedy.

Martin Luther King Jr was right.

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands in times of challenge and controversy.

My favorite was Emmit Smith. He has such a great way of expressing his thoughts and feelings. I know he is a famous guy, but I think bottom line he is a good guy. He is a guy that I am encouraged by. He loves Jesus and it shows. Although we have different backgrounds, I know we worship the same Father in Heaven now and will forever. I feel connected to him because of that. I cried with him. I don't think I'll ever understand the world the way he does, but it was encouraging to step into his life for an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...