Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

Where have I been?

I can't believe the last time I posted anything was in October. Wow. Well a lot has happened since then, including..... my brother's wedding. It was so fun to see my brother tie the knot. The wedding was beautiful and they thought of every last detail. Including their wedding dance. Here is a little magic from their special day.




The next big event was my Mom's graduation from college! She had so many people come into town to see her walk across the stage. I got to spend a lot of time with her. It was fun to have some quality time with my mom.


We have also been working on Baby Vandever's room. It has gone from a cluttered office/guest room to a nursery. We had it painted last week and have a few pieces of furniture in it. It makes the whole baby thing so much more real. Soon I will be covered in spit up and be losing lots of sleep all while getting to see what Jason and I look like if you were to put us together in a person. It's going to be fun and life changing! Here is the nursery so far.


My Dad comes to stay with us tomorrow for the next 2 weeks. We have 8 weeks until Little Vandever arrives. I have a few weeks of school left. It is all going by so quickly! I will try to update the blog more frequently...but I cannot make any promises. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...