Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

You know someone loves you when....

they love the people you love. My mom demonstrated her great love for me this weekend by visiting our little family. I know it is quite a journey from Houston to Central Virginia.  It means an entire day in an airport/car. Packing a suitcase, sleeping in a strange bed, and in our case being awakened throughout the night by a little bundle of joy.

My mom braved it all. She loves me. I know it. Here are some pics and a video of our visit.




We had a great time just doing simple stuff- like going for walks with the stroller, having tummy time, playing with Ethan, rocking him to sleep, and making him laugh. It was so fun. Thanks for coming to visit Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...