Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

Jason

Everytime I go to blog, Jason says- Are you going to blog about me? I say- no. He says- good. Tonight I was sarcastic and said yes. He said- only if you say nice things about me.

Here goes.

1. Jason is my best friend. He makes me laugh and has a great sense of humor. We went to Chick Fil A tonight and shared a milkshake. We had this 6th sense when we were passing it back and forth. When to take a sip, when to pass. It made me realize how comfortable we are with each other and how much we intuitively know each other.

2. Jason is someone I trust. I know that Jason wants the best for me and wants to see me cared for. His decisions are not self seeking but for the Glory of God and ultimately for my good. I know that he is a great steward of everything he has been given, including me.


3. Jason is someone I ask for advice. I know that Jason thinks through the advice he gives. He does not answer flippantly with whatever pops in his head. He thinks through things and wants to come up with some truth to help me. He doesn't just tell me what I want to hear. He tells me the truth. I appreciate that about him.

4. Jason is someone I want to be with. After almost 5 years of marriage, I still find myself thinking about him all throughout the day. He is someone I want to share significant moments with. He is someone I want to share insignificant moments with. I love him.

5. Jason is always pointing me toward Christ. He is a man of integrity and thoughtfulness, much like our Savior. He lives for something greater than this earth and it shows. There is an echo of eternity in his life and I am so encouraged by that. I can see my Lord and my Lord's character in my husband. There is nothing better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...