Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

Pinterest

Just what I need. Another social media to suck me in for hours and hours. Why am I NEVER on Pinterest? Because of this very reason. I am a member of Pinterest. But, I have decided that I am only going to visit if I am looking for something. Something to cook, or sew, or ideas in home decorating. Until I need a new hairstyle or advice about what outfits to put together... I am staying away.

I will say that I found a great recipe that IS exactly La Madeline's (the restaurant) tomato basil soup. And I did find some crafty (ahem, cheap) Christmas presents this year. And I love this idea for a wedding present...

Now, after spending 5 minutes on Pinterest, I have this urge to go back and pin more. I can feel my time being sucked away. I may just spend some time on this entertaining site that posts the pins we all thing are ludicrous. Pinterest, you are drunk.

You're Welcome. I know you didn't have anything else to do today anyway.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the tomato basil soup from the Madeleine..can't wait to try this recipe!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...